PROGRESSIVE 465 W/ RAP 2018-2022 SOFTAIL
The 465 Series R.A.P. (Remote Adjustable Preload) is a state of the art high pressure gas monotube shock design for the new Harley-Davidson M8 Softail models. It utilizes a large 46mm bore with deflective disc damping, threaded body and a 5 position rebound adjuster. The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for a low friction and leak free life. Every shock includes a R.A.P. mounting bracket. Available in 12.2", 12.6", 13.1" & 13.5" shock lengths in a Standard and Heavy Duty spring rate for M8 Softail Models. Each shock is hand-built, tuned and dyno’d in our facility and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Choose your preferred ride height in dropdown menu!
• Hard Anodized, 46mm bore, aluminum body
• Anodized aluminum shock mounting eye’s with spherical bearings (OE is rubber bushing / needle bearing)
• High pressure nitrogen, monotube design
• High performance deflective disc valving
• 16mm, precision ground, hard chrome rod
• 5 position rebound damping adjuster
• Threaded or RAP pre-load adjusters
• Improved damping characteristics and spring rates result in increased suspension compliance. This allows the rear suspension to more effectively absorb road irregularities, such as bridge abutments and longitudinal pavement cracks without the harshness associated with the OE suspension. Chassis stability is also improved for a more confidence inspiring ride. The 5 position rebound damping adjuster allows the rider to fine tune the shock for comfort and control.