Added to Cart
items in your cart
1 item in your cart
PROGRESSIVE 465 - FXBB STREET BOB & FXLR LOW RIDER 2018-2020
The 465 Series is a state of the art high pressure gas monotube shock design for the new Harley-Davidson M8 Softail models. It utilizes a large 46mm bore with deflective disc damping, threaded body and a 5 position rebound adjuster. The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for a low friction and leak free life. Available in 12.2", 12.6", 13.1" & 13.5" shock lengths in a Standard and Heavy Duty spring rate for M8 Softail Models. Each shock is hand-built, tuned and dyno’d and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Choose your preferred ride height in dropdown menu!
• Hard Anodized, 46mm bore, aluminum body
• Anodized aluminum shock mounting eye’s with spherical bearings (OE is rubber bushing / needle bearing)
• High pressure nitrogen, monotube design
• High performance deflective disc valving
• 16mm, precision ground, hard chrome rod
• 5 position rebound damping adjuster
• Threaded or RAP pre-load adjusters
• Improved damping characteristics and spring rates result in increased suspension compliance. This allows the rear suspension to more effectively absorb road irregularities, such as bridge abutments and longitudinal pavement cracks without the harshness associated with the OE suspension. Chassis stability is also improved for a more confidence inspiring ride. The 5 position rebound damping adjuster allows the rider to fine tune the shock for comfort and control.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Actual colors may vary slightly due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.