Legend Revo-A - SOFTAIL
- All new Revo-A coil design for the M-Eight Softail
- Available in 12.5", 13", and 13.5", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Revo-A coil spring provides superior ride comfort, improved performance, and increased resistance to bottoming for all day comfort
- Provides optimum rebound performance that can be fine-tuned for any given rider weight, personal ride preference, or personal riding style
- Adjustable preload for rider set up, also allows for minimal pre-load adjustment when changing between rider's weights and loads
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound utilizing needle valve technology to adapt to your riding style
- Low friction sleeve bearings both top and bottom for ease of installation, this also allows the shock to float in its mount and avoid shock bind
- Hard anodized, machined billet aluminum 46 mm mono tube utilizes a lightweight high flow piston design for improved fluid flow resulting in unmatched handling and bike control
- Hard chromed shaft is 14% larger for increased strength
- High quality chrome-silicon spring for consistent spring rate for the life of the motorcycle
- Internal floating nitrogen piston ensures consistent damping performance
- Deflective disc valving self-adjusts to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Legend's durable and low friction sealing system and sliding bearings provide improved performance and feel
- Available in Black Type III hard coat anodize
- Easy installation and adjustment replacing the stock shock and mounts with original OEM hardware
- Sold as Mono Shock (1 shock only)
- Preload wrench included
- Designed for optimum performance with the Legend Axeo front suspension
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD, USA
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Fits 2018-2021 Harley-Davidson Softails
13" is standard length for FLHC/FXFB/FXLRS/FXLRST Models all other models 12.6" is standard length.
NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 350lb. + rider and passenger total weight. Also consider Heavy-Duty if the majority of your riding is 2-Up with a passenger and/or gear.
If you mostly ride solo, get the standard duty shock.