Fueling HP+ Oil Pump Milwaukee Eight oil cooled
FEULING® OIL COOLED high volume billet oil pumps are a must have for the Milwaukee Eight® engine. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING® oil pumps eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling system.
These oil pumps have a precision machined pressure relief valve and bore. Each oil pump is bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi.
The FEULING® oil pumps require use of the FEULING® HIGHFLOW camplate, the combo increases oil flow in and out of the engine with corrected tolerances, oil passages and larger geroter gears. Reduces engine and oil temperatures, increase oil pressure volume and scavenge volume on the return side to reduce build up of oil in the crankcase.
FEULING® offers the HP+® and RACE SERIES® oil pump options to suit your engine build and budget needs.
• High flow 2.250 Chrome Moly gerotor gears
• 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
• Increased and optimized passages, port holes and galleys requiring them to be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017
• 42% more scavenge volume with matched passages, port sizing and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• Magnets to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
HP+® OIL PUMPS
• Billet 6061 aluminum with natural finish
• Increases oil pressure
• Increases Scavenge volume
• Reduces blow by & wet sumping
• Cooler oil & engine temperatures
• More HP and Torque to the rear wheel
• MADE IN AMERICA
• HP+ and RACE SERIES oil pumps MUST be matched up to a FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.
HP+ oil pump Fits: Milwaukee Eight 17-20 Oil Cooled Engines with FEULING HIGH FLOW camplate #8017 ONLY
NOTE: Use of Gear Drive camshafts require block off plates - see #8016
HP+ oil pump Milwaukee Eight oil cooled 17-20 MUST use Feuling HIGH FLOW camplate #8017