FoxFab Moto Sidewayz Shorty Pro Crash Bar For 2005-2017 Dyna
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Sideways Pro crash bar, inspired by our boy Chase (@sdewys_) who also works here at fox fab. Chase is one of the best Harley Davidson stunt riders in the country and wanted to design a crash bar that was more narrow and sleek than the average crash bar. We designed a bar that is bent using our in house tubing bender to go up and over the voltage regulator in the front of the frame so that it doesn’t need to be relocated like most. We also took Two inches off the crash bar on each side to give it that sleek look. While this crash bar will still protect a lot on the bike it is designed to save most of the bike in a crash but look better on the bike for daily Use. This Crash Bar will come with Black powder coat. In the notes while checking out please note if you have a Big Bear motor mount or a stock motor mount.
- ** CURRENTLY WE ARE 2 WEEKS OUT ON THIS CRASHBAR**
- 28 inches wide overall with delrin sliders instead of the normal 32 inch width for a more sleek look.
- This crash bar is made for the more advanced riders, it will still protect a lot on the bike but not as much as the tradition 32 inch wide bar.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Black powder coat included, please email us if you’d like a raw bar for custom paint or powder coat
- If you’d like one raw for paint please email us.
- These crash bars are designed for the stunt riders getting SIDEWAYS.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.
Please be sure to add in the notes if you have a Big bear Motor Mount or if you have a stock motor mount.