Feuling Cam Support Plate - HiFlow Camplate - M8
- Increase engine oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including the scavenging return holes from the pump to the camplate and into the engine case
- Camplate matches the oil port holes on the camplate to the oil holes in the engine case to increase oil flow throughout the engine
- Lowers engine temperatures by 15-25 degrees and oil running temperature by 15-25 degrees
- 7075 billet aluminum construction, which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory cast and Feuling® OE+ camplates
- Increases the strength and hardness of the camplate, holding tighter tolerances under temperature and eliminating flexing and the need for bronze bushings
- When matched with the Feuling® Race Series Oil Pump, rear wheel power gains of 2 horsepower and 2 ft. lb. of torque can be achieved
- Made in the U.S.A.