Kenda CAT (Front) Tire
Looking for new high-end cruiser tire for your upcoming adventures? Kenda recommends the Cataclysm motorcycle tires with dual-compound technology. And here's why: the Cataclysm provides higher mileage in the center and increased grip on the edges for optimal stability in cornering. The tread grooves were designed to more efficiently disburse water and minimize uneven wear. And the K6702's casing will handle the highest load-carrying capacity bikes on the market. With an H-speed rating (130 miles per hour or less), for long rides and heavy machinery, the Cataclysm cruiser tires are the ones you want with you on the road.
- Dual-compound technology for improved mileage in center and added grip on the shoulder.
- Tread grooving designed to efficiently disperse water while minimizing uneven wear.
- Casing designed to accommodate the largest, heaviest bikes on the market.
- Sizing and profiles for today's most popular cruisers.
- DOT approved, tubeless, H-rated.
- Speed/load rating: 54H-67H.
- Maximum load per tire (pounds): 805 @ 42 PSI.
- Tread depth (mm): 5.00.
- Construction: Tubeless (tube required for most wire spoke wheel applications.)