1995-2005 Harley Dyna Fat Cat 2:1 Full Exhaust System
- 2:1 Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields, exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles. Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- All of our testing is done with Harley SE Tuner. Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower. Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- 525-31-32 does have 18mm 02Bungs in the header pipe
- All Dyna's have to be tuned with the full system.
- Louvered baffles are for 80" to Stock 103" motors
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for Stage 4 103" to 113" motors
- The inter core of the Louvered baffle is 2 1/4"
- The inter core of the Perforated Wrapped baffle is 2 1/2"
- Using Woods cams for best performance use Perforated Wrapped Baffle.
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only. Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.